Saturday, March 23, 2013

Today is the day!!



Today is the day to say goodbye, today is the day to start missing all my new friends, to smile and laugh while remembering all the stories and memories, Yes this is going to be an emotional blog jaja, at least for me.


I remember like it was yesterday the day we met in the Four Season Hotel. Everybody was a little bit nervous and anxious but with the time we started breaking the ice. We started talking and sharing our lives and as fast as we began knowing each other, the day to say goodbye arrived. I can return home with my heart happy and full of good feelings. The CSC assignment is an experience that we’ll remember for the rest of our lives, this group of friends from all over the world that help me to be a better professional at work, a better friend and a better person.


I have to say that I enjoyed every day working with our client and team. The meetings, trips, presentations, and dinners were absolutely great; I think that some of us gain some weight jaja.


We met some wonderful people here, everybody is kind and trustful. If I have the chance for coming back to Indonesia I’ll be very happy and exited :D.

IBM and ABV Team I just want you to know that all of you have earned my friendship and distance will not be a barrier to keep in touch, thanks for everything.


Thanks David for you patience while asking you to repeat what you say. You speak very fast jaja.
Thanks Trupty for changing my name so many times jaja, it is still funny jaja.
Thanks Nitin for sharing your interest in Temple Run and experience in your work.
Thanks Flavia for your friendship and Spanish conversations.
Thanks Sergio for the laughs and excellent pasta.
Thanks Terry for your friendship, even if I forgot we were in the same airplane jaja :p.
Thanks Karen for sharing your happiness and new dancing moves.
Thanks Manuel for the jokes and paparazzi photos.
Thanks Yolande for your guide and experience in the country.
Thanks Waya for your help and support during our stay in the country.
Thanks Maej for helping us everyday and taking care of each one.
Thanks Prima for been an awesome person and good friend.
Thanks to our clients and Magnolia family.
Thanks to everyone and hope to see you sometime in our lives.


 Your friend, Víctor Manuel González Yáñez.

#ibmcsc indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment