Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wrapping Up Our Assignment

Yesterday Team DISKOMINFO presented our final presentation.  Everyone was engaged and interested in our findings and recommendations even though the presentation lasted a little over two hours!



I was very happy that Pak Asep, who attended our final presentation, asked if I would sit with him today to explain to him how we completed the skill assessment so that he may do it himself.  I built the model within Excel for this exact purpose so that anyone at DISKOMINFO can use it for thier own division and in the future, but it's encouraging that the staff is showing initiative.

Our team had an end-of-assignment lunch at Sindang Reret with Pak Purnomo and Imke.  It was an authentic Sudanese restaurant that specializes in fish dishes.  It was quite delicious!



Our last hours in the office were quite sentimental.  We made our rounds thanking everyone who supported and helped us to complete our assignment.  I promised them a friend in the States if they ever wish to visit.


We continued  the celebrations into the evening when our resident Italian chef cooked us a wonderful spaghetti dinner.  Tonight is our last night together as a team as the different client teams have plans tomorrow night and people begin their travels back to their respectives home on Friday.



It's bittersweet as I'm looking forward to starting my vacation, but I will miss my CSC Indonesia Team 4 Family!!

Love,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment